Tuesday, August 28, 2007

37 weeks

Here we go again...another comparison.

Pregnancy with Quade:




















Pregnancy with Price:














I think I'm still tracking to be as big as I was with quade.


I have my 38 week appt this Thursday we'll see if I'm even close to delivering and what my doctor's thoughts are. Last time she guessed quade was 7 1/2 pounds...2 pounds off!


Another interesting bit of info...full moon this week! Hopefully my water doesn't break like last time! I'd like to wait to have this baby until after September 1st (for school reasons and so quade and price have bdays in different months at least!).


Any due date predictions? or size predictions?


6 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

It was so funny. I read my blogs in google reader and the pictures were distorted so you looked very torpedo shaped and huge! I was glad to go to your blog and see the real photo. I think Price will be born on September 2 (my birthday). It is a great birthday because it is almost always a part of a 3 day weekend. I say 8 pounds 10 ounces.

Erin said...

9 lbs 1 oz

September 5th

Jamie said...

9 lbs 10 oz

sorry!! Hope I'm wrong:)

Sept 16

best birthday in the world

Cathy said...

I hope Price is born after September 3, so I can be there with Quade the whole time and not have to fly in after the water has broken. We love you and are praying for you and Price. You look fabulous, however he will be 9 lbs at least. At least at this weight and size when Quade puts him on the slide he will survive. :-)

Christina said...

sept 9th price will arrive (ok, i am being selfish)...and he will arrive at 9lbs 6 ounces

Janel said...

I think you look smaller with Price than the picture of you with Quade. You can tell that there is a big baby in there, though:) (of course, you are all baby, my dear...you are so skinny everywhere else!) My prediction is around 9 lbs. Faith was born Sept 1...so how about a Sept 1 bday? Is that your cutoff, or would that be ok too?