Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hand me ups?

Last Sunday Bruce kindly got the boys dressed for church. I handed him the
stack of clothes and this was the result...

Although it looks fine...they were both supposed to be wearing shorts.

Price is big for his age and Quade is on the smaller size (aka "he has NO butt").
Bruce had put Quade's shorts on price and Price's shorts on quade. interestingly, they "fit" both of them.

Who knows in the future Price may be handing his clothes up to Quade!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

My neice, Sophia, is bigger than Katherine, even though she is a full 12 months younger. Katherine is a little taller and Sophia is "thicker". So, depending on the item it is handed up or down. Actually, now we just keep our stuff rather than shipping it half way across the country.

Christina said...

ok that is just too hilarious!!! makenna said she will marry quade.

Janel said...

So cute! I could tell what was wrong with the pic before I read your post. I had Jason try to figure out what was wrong and he basically couldn't notice. It is funny to me that when Jason folded Faith and Julia's laundry, he got their clothes mixed up too:) But Julia is big for her age too...so maybe she will be handing her clothes "up" to Faith:)

Jamie said...

You got to love Dads for supply us with blog material...very cute!