Thursday, February 26, 2009

Quade's photo shoot...

These are some of the pics Quade took when he found my camera the other day...



yes, i know my belly is gigantic for 18 weeks (i think that's what i was when he took this pic). I told myself that perhaps it looks so big b/c of the angle of the pic (from below). However, today at the zoo i realized my enormous size was a reality when i frightened a rhino to the point that he felt the need to charge me and flare his nostrils...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Janel said...

Wow, Heather! I gasped when I saw you! Your tummy is big for 18 weeks!! But, don't worry, nothing else is:) Maybe you are carrying differently this time...so a girl?

Sarah said...

You are way ahead of me in the belly department, but I've heard that's normal when it's your second (or third) birth. And you look SUPER cute,

Cathy said...

I think you look great! Quade is a great photographer!