Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"day is dawning..."


"...Almost sounded like a warning
Wind was rushing through the trees almost falling
I never thought that I'd become
The proud father of my three sons"-elvis costello



My random thoughts:
Here we go again!! round 3 of a baby boy born in the summer!
I'm working on our fraternity name and greek letters.
It's a good thing i grew up with 2 brothers or else i would be completely overwhelmed by all the testerone that will be filling our abode!
God is good and we feel blessed with the opportunity to raise 3 strong Christian male leaders.
The MacFadyen name definitely lives on!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Christina said...

there is no doubt that it is defintely a boy! congratulations :)

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

When I got home today the first thing I did on the computer was come to see if you had posted. That is exciting and crazy. As a girl mom I cannot imagine a house full of boys.

Jamie said...

so happy for you guys. I truly love the idea of 3 sons:) love your quote, made my heart all warm and fuzzy to read it:)

Em said...

That's wonderful! Congratulations.

The Fanks said...

Oh dear! Sorry. That last comment by "em" was actually by "me" that is to say "alice" or "the fanks". I'm sure my sister is happy for your too.

Beth said...

Hey Heather!
I just wanted to let you know that I gave you a blog award!