Friday, July 6, 2007

Fourth Fun...and firetrucks!

Like most little boys, Mr. Quade is fascinated with firetrucks. Although he didn't quite get the meaning of celebrating our independence...he did understand that he would get to see "firetrucks".

In the words of Barney, "Here come the firetrucks. The people shout 'Hurray!'. The sirens tell the cars and trucks to move out of the way...

I don't know why Bruce wanted to stick his tongue out at me.

Yes, I know I should have entered as one of the floats! gigantic!!

Another favorite of the parade..."candy", a new discovery of quade's.

Later that day at a friend's house Quade got to pretend he was a firefighter!


Here's our 'retro' shot. Quade on guitar, wearing his dad's shirt from the 70s!
Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I am so glad Quade had the opportunity to see firetrucks and play fireman. He is precious. What are you doing up at 6:00 am and posting? Hope you and Price are sleeping well.