Monday, July 9, 2007

Random

66%The Movie Quiz

FilmCritic.com - Movie Reviews

$4675.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth. From Mingle2 - Free Online Dating

I think these quizzes reveal that i need to see more movies and...well, I don't quite know how to interpret the cadaver calculator. For one, it's creepy to think about. Secondly, i don't know the max amount i could get. Do i need to change my diet or exercise habits to get more money? let me know how well you did on these "quizzes". =)

7 comments:

Christina said...

mine was 4140...i must be doing something wrong.

Christina said...

you can get almost $6k when you are screwed up! now that is a fun test!

The Fanks said...

Well, I failed the movie test with a whoppin' %38. However, my dead body is worth $4925. Good to know.

Christina said...

I failed the move tes -- %19 - yeah beat that. And my dead body is worth 5025 -- I got the most for having hair. Weird.

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I took the cadavear test a few days ago and think I was about $4650. I don't remember for sure. Did you see the ones on my blog - how addicted to blogging are you?

Erin said...

Erin: 85% on movies! Woohoo! $4075

Clark: 71% and $3905

The Fanks said...

i'm worth $4450. i'll take a check now, suckers. -j