Wednesday, August 20, 2008

gondolas, balcony breaks, and high tea

I know we are already back in Dallas, but i have to share these pictures
from our last couple days...

Here is a pic of the Banff gondola

the view from the top of Sulphur mountain of downtown Banff




We spent several days hanging out reading in the lobby or out on the balcony...awesome.



this is the fairmont hotel, built in the late 1800s. gorgeous!


We had high tea at this amazing hotel...



...with the amazing view.



bruce was intrigued by the whole process. he thought cucumber sandwiches was a funny concept. here he is with the world's tiniest creme brulee. The experience has made me want to have a tea party with girlfriends here in dallas! nothing like good conversation, hot tea, scones and tiny sandwiches. =)


1 comment:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I LOVE high tea. Sadly my favorite place for high tea has closed but I would love to go with you and some other gals to try out new places.