Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Report from home...

While we were sending messages pictures via the blog back to the kiddos, my dad and mom were taking their own pics and sending us email updates. Here are some of the pics and some excerpts from the emails my dad sent.
My parents were awesome and took wonderful care of our precious boys. They went to the zoo, children's museum, spray park, my nephew's football game, a day trip to visit my aunt in Tyler, and lots of playtime at home.
They even celebrated quade's bday early, since they wouldn't be here for the actual day.


My dad wrote us: "I've decided that the President should hire Quade to negotiate with Putin over the war in Georgia. Putin makes promises, then changes his mind. Quade would understand Putin's mindset and out negotiate him handily. Just one more book = just one more city."

My dad: "Only one slight split lip upon re-entering your abode. Q assaulted P. Upon official inquiry, investigators learned that “Price did it all by hisself”. After further inquiry, the alibi was not susceptible of challenge, so no charges were filed, and the assailee was back in good spirits in quick order. "

Thanks Nana and Poppy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christina said...

quade's comments are hilarious and your dad is quite the writer. i guess it explains why he is good at what he does :) we are looking forward to saturday. my little nut will be thrilled to see quade and her baby price.