Monday, October 26, 2009

good times with old friends

This trip to Indy i was a little more organized and contacted some of my old friends (who were also bridesmaids of mine) to get together.
It was so nice to catch up to meet their kiddos and just talk!
I had lunch one day with Jeni, a friend of mine who is the assistant director of special education at an indy school district. we talked about her work and her life in indy. it was great to be able to catch up after all these years and have so much in common in our career interests.

this is my friend michelle...i've known her since before she was born!
my parents are her godparents. we were babies together and now it's fun to have babies the same year.



This is my friend susan. We met in high school, where we laughed all the time!


Susan has 3 little ones as well. although hers are 8,6 &4.
It was so amazing to see a glimpse into my future. I was so impressed with how she is rearing her kiddos. They were so sweet, fun and respectful. Quade loved meeting the "older boys" and Price loved meeting Lily the "older girl". =) It was a great day!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: