Wednesday, October 21, 2009

up, up and away

Yes we are a little crazy.
When i am out and about with my 3 boys i draw a lot of stares. When you fly with 3 young boys you draw even more attention. some people give you looks of pity, others are fearful that you may sit near them.
However, this flight to Indy the boys were great. those around us had to be satisfied with their flight experience.
(we won't talk about the flight home...celebrate the victories, forget the defeats).
We worked as a team. Bruce sat with Price, I sat with Quade and we passed Watts back and forth.
We had just enough toys, just enough snacks and just enough video entertainment...

These were the happy grandparents that greeted us...with dinosaur puppets and everything!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jamie said...

such wisdom my friend. celebrate the victories, forget the defeats. that really spoke to me:) thanks for that. And again you are my hero and example of that.. YES maybe, someday we could possibly, maybe, I don't know...swing having 3 boys too:) glad you had a great trip 'home'.

Janel said...

Yes, people seem to feel pity for me too, when I travel with Faith and Julia alone. I have had so many comments, that it makes me think..."hmmm...maybe I shouldn't put myself through traveling with 2 kids alone." I am glad you had 1 good trip! :)

oh,did you all have fun at the reunion? wish I could have been there. I really miss you guys! come visit us!