Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mini-vacation (and mini-advertisement)

This past weekend we took a "mini-vacation" to possum kingdom lake. It is about 2 hours (if you have no traffic and drive like bruce) west of dallas.
It was a fabulous family time. The boys were great and it was a beautiful lake (cliffs, great cool evenings, dry air). Bruce and I played tennis 2x! the boys swam and played. I would highly recommend the Cliffs at possum kingdom if you need a little get-a-way (i wish i got a kickback for my little promo).


2 cool dudes

3 cool dudes





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Christina said...

well since you said that i think i just might go this weekend :)

Amy said...

I love Possum Kingdom... I grew up going to that lake all the time. My grandparents use to own a lake house there. Looks like y'all had fun.

Price Family said...

Oh I can't wait for the boys to meet Zachary and Zachary meet the boys:) Such cute pics.

Cathy said...

They are indeed cool dudes!!
Give them a hug for Nana!