Sunday, October 14, 2007

Man Tag (aka hubby survey)


MAN TAG:

1. Who is your man? Bruce the goose

2. How long have you been married? 8 years (it will be 9 years on March 6th).

3. How long dated? 3 years exactly!

4. How old is your man? 34

5. Who eats more? Hmmm...it may be a tie. I AM a breastfeeding mom!

6. Who said “I love you” first? Bruce, on a dock at the lake my parents live on.

7. Who is taller? Bruce, 6'3''

8. Who sings better? probably me, but we're neither very good. Bruce is funny b/c he always makes up his own lyrics (some worship songs can become almost heretical when bruce sings them)

9. Who is smarter? Bruce (but he would probably say me). We have different intelligences which helps us function as the perfect team!

10. Whose temper is worse? mine, he stuffs things and then gets upset about smaller things

11. Who does the laundry? Me, but he helps fold

12. Who takes out the garbage? Bruce, without being asked he takes it out several times a week (i know ya'll are jealous)

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're laying in the bed, Bruce sleeps on the right side. If you're facing the bed and standing at the foot of it i sleep on the right side. =)

14. Who pays the bills? Me...i LOVE online bill pay!

15. Who is better with the computer? Bruce. He always does fancy things on the keyboard and doesn't have to use the mouse to navigate.

16. Who mows the lawn? Federico...we love you federico!

17. Who cooks dinner? Me and super suppers (and since the baby our friends have been super helpful bringing meals 3x a week!)

18. Who drives when you are together? When we're on a date he drives. When we are in the suburban I tend to drive b/c of the baby car seat behind the driver's side seat you have to sit close to the steering wheel, which is hard for him with his long legs.

19. Who pays when you go out? Depends on who is taking charge of the kiddos and who can grab their credit card fast enough...usually Bruce pays

20. Who is most stubborn? we're equally stubborn...hmm maybe that's why quade is so "spirited"

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Usually me.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? In the past year we've seen my parents more. But they both live out of town so it depends on who is most available to fly here to see us.

23. Who kissed who first? it was mutual...walking across campus from one of his late night intramural basketball games. it was magical!

24. Who asked who out? I asked him to go the symphony with me (my parents had season tickets they weren't going to use) I drove us down to Indy. It was wonderful. Afterward we went to the airport to pick up his little sister who was visiting.

25. Who proposed? Bruce, at Taylor University under the famous bell tower on my golden birthday.

26. Who is more sensitive? I'm sensitive in the crying sort of way. But we are both really sensitive to criticism.

27. Who has more friends? oooo, i think that's hard. We are both very friendly people and having lived in so many cities we have friends scattered across the grand US of A

28. Who has more siblings? we both have 3 (i have 2 bros and a sis; he has 3 sisters)

29. Who wears the pants in the family? Since bruce is 4 years older than me I tend to let him lead. I think since we've had kids i've gotten more bossy regarding their care.


I tag: Alice, Erin M., Erin D., Janel, Jamie M, and Carrie C.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

MAN TAG:

1. Who is your man? Jeff

2. How long have you been married? 11 years Oct 5th...

3. How long dated? 3 yrs.

4. How old is your man? 33

5. Who eats more? so sad...I eat more sweets for sure....and can definitely hold my own otherwise:) let's just say b/c I'm pregnant!

6. Who said “I love you” first? Jeff...4th of July, watching fireworks.

7. Who is taller? Jeff

8. Who sings better? definitley me...but Jeff was in show choir in high school:) I have the tapes if you ever want to see them...

9. Who is smarter? No question...Jeff. I'm along for the ride on this one!

10. Whose temper is worse? again, no question. MINE...I am a red head after all.

11. Who does the laundry? Me....not sure Jeff knows how...

12. Who takes out the garbage? Jeff...but I do have to remind him at times:)

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I sleep on the right....does that mean something?

14. Who pays the bills? We share...

15. Who is better with the computer? Again, no question...Jeff.

16. Who mows the lawn? Gardener...

17. Who cooks dinner? Me...

18. Who drives when you are together? Jeff...except when I drop him off at work in the mornings...

19. Who pays when you go out? Jeff

20. Who is most stubborn? We are both very stubborn....

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine...more flexable to come see us.

23. Who kissed who first? hmm so long ago now...Maybe me?

24. Who asked who out? Jeff asked me to the Taylor Christmas Banquet...hot date!!

25. Who proposed? Jeff...on a carriage ride in snowy downtown Chicago...

26. Who is more sensitive? Jeff...but we are both pretty hard skinned.

27. Who has more friends? Me

28. Who has more siblings? Jeff, 2 brothers. Me, 1 brother

29. Who wears the pants in the family? Oh dear...not a shock to you I know but me.

Erin said...

already done baby! I like the new layout by the way..

Janel said...

I did it on my blog!!!