Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Quadeisms


There are a few phrases that Quade uses frequently to express himself. I thought I would document the ones I find most amusing for future reference. (thanks Erin and Jina for the idea).


"So happy now!"

The phrase "So happy now" is used for the obvious contexts. He particularly likes to use it when he has asked us for something and we say 'yes'. (e.g., Q: lollipop? H:okay Q: so happy now)


"No like this one!"



"No like this..." is used frequently throughout the day to express general dislike. I have heard the following hilarious variations: "No like this, dudes." and when listening to the radio "No like this song!"

"Firetruck. No push me. Time out! 2 minutes all done"

Lately Quade has been disciplining his toys when they misbehave. The good news is our home is no longer full of ill-mannered playthings.

Mom's favorite: "Two guys"

Whenever I am holding both quade and price, Quade will say "two guys" and lean in for a hug. It's precious!

5 comments:

The Fanks said...

I love it! One of my favorite things is when Silas says to Lewis (the dog) "Lewis, NO BARKING. Right NOW." Also, I think he told me I was going to get a spanking when I didn't get him yogurt. Or something.

Christina said...

those are so funny! maybe because i have heard them too! you have some great pics with both of the boys.

Cathy said...

What a precious grandchild. He is "mister personality." I miss him so much. I am so glad he is still in love with his brother. Love the pictures. Price is a darling. He looks like Bruce, but in this picture he looks like John II when he was about 6 months old.

Jamie said...

love it...

Janel said...

Awhhh! Quade says the cutest things! That is a great idea to document them, because you may forget adn it would be so fun to remember!