Wednesday, July 22, 2009

birthday buddies

Yesterday Watts and I ventured outside of our hospital room to go visit his new birthday buddies.
Fortunately we only had to walk down the hall and stop in to visit Ashley and Finley (who is sooo gorgeous...love her!). Finley was born 2 minutes after Watts.
Then we visited in the hallway with Janna and went to her room to meet his other birthday buddy Samuel. Samuel has a brother Quade's age and a sister Price age...i see perfect playdates in our future!

Another birthday buddy was born Monday afternoon in Chicago, IL to a good friend from college. This is Allison...who Quade just told me is cuter than Watts. =) gotta love toddler honesty. Happy Birthday Babies!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

That is so fun. I was really bummed that I was not able to make it up to the hospital yesterday to visit all three of you but Caroline had a fever so we went to the Dr. and did not bring our germs to all of the new babies.

Sarah said...

Ha! What an adorable story! Even though I am biased about Allison and her cuteness, I must say you have one handsome little new guy on your hands! I love that we have birthday buddies and I love seeing the pictures of your little man. Congrats!!