Monday, July 20, 2009

Third times a charm...

in more ways than one.

Well i'm at the hospital (for the 3rd time this pregnancy) and they AREN'T sending me home!

i came yesterday and they sent me home with some pain meds. i had a great day with my family (parents, sis and her kids) playing cards, going to blue goose, and watching some t.v..

took an ambien before i went to bed so i could get some good sleep.

around 1:45 am i was awaken by some strong contractions. For the next 3 hours i had strong regular contractions every 3 to 5 minutes. At 4:45 am bruce asked if i was okay. i decided to take a warm shower and see if things continued...they did. He convinced me we needed to go in.

I called the doc...she said "are they more intense? when i asked you yesterday you said they were and then nothing happened." what a jerk! (she is not my doc...just the on-call).

So we came in and i 'm 5 to 6 cm!!! hallelujah!!

She said there is a bulging bag of water...so already different from his brothers in keeping that bag intact.

3rd boy...3rd trip to hospital...AND we have 2 friends from church having c-sections today at the same hospital (i have a 3rd friend from college having a c-section up in chicago...good luck sarah!).
Watts will have 3 birthday buddies that we know!

that's all for now.

2 comments:

CJ said...

I hope all goes well with Baby # 3~

Marceline said...

Hi guys! I hope everything is okay - I'd been praying for you and keep checking the blog but hadn't heard an update on Watts. Hopefully everyone is doing well - take care!
Love, Mar