Sunday, May 13, 2007

The perfect mother's day...

My mother's day began with Quade reading me "the Very Hungry Caterpillar" while i stayed in bed. The story went like this "moon, egg, 'pop', strawberries, leaf, butterfly". It was fabulous.

Bruce made quade and i some delicious scrambled eggs before we headed off for church.


After church we went to an amazing mother's day brunch buffet. The owners i think were a little frightened when they saw a pregnant woman enter the restaurant! I definitely ate a fair portion of food. =) Quade ate two plates full of fruit and he was thrilled.

After the large meal, Quade and i both took long naps. sooooo nice!


Then we headed to a local water spray park. It was super fun. Quade was a little hesitant at first, but before long he was completely soaked!

We ended the day with a trip to Chips hamburger joint...yummy! I think i'm going to treat myself to a bowl of rocky road ice cream. yea!

No comments: