Friday, September 7, 2007

39 week pregnancy update (warning: gross medical details)

Yesterday i had my 39 week doctor's appt. Here are the gory details...

She checked me and i was 1 cm dilated and 25% effaced. She did a vigorous "exam" and said she felt Price's hand up by his head. I guess when she touch his head he swatted at her hand with his hand...crazy!


We decided to set an induction date (even though she didn't think we would end up using it). I guess the hospital doesn't have a lot of induction spots right now b/c it's super busy in L&D. So, if Price doesn't come on his own...his eviction date is Monday, September 17th. Let's just all pray now that he doesn't choose that as a birthday. =)


That evening or i guess early this morning (2:30 am) when i visited the bathroom I discovered that i'd lost my mucous plug. According to my mom, for her she delivered a couple days after that event would happen. We'll see.


This morning we took a walk around the neighborhood with quade and i was having contractions very close together. Then they spread out and were irregular. We got ready for the day and then went to the galleria to walk around. Still having irregular contractions.


Stay tuned...hopefully more eventful news to follow in the next couple of days.


Here's somes pics from the 7th grade football game we went to last night to watch my niece cheer.

1 comment:

tiffanie said...

here's your blog... i hadn't bookmarked it before and so now i have. i like knowing what's going on.

yay, baby! comin' 'round the mountain!!!!