Sunday, September 9, 2007

Coming home


Well, our experience at the hospital this time around was actually very relaxing and positive. I had somehow remembered that when you when in the hospital people were constantly knocking on your door, etc. This time around we got to rest A LOT in our room on Saturday. So, by the time Sunday came we felt pretty good. When the doctor came to check on me around noon we talked about when i should go home. She thought it would be fine for me to go home Sunday afternoon.


Our nurse was very efficient and we were out to the car by 3:30 pm that day! (less than 1 1/2 days after Price was born). It was just Bruce, Price and I. When we got home Nana and Quade were there to greet us. That evening we had a few visitors...Aunt Christina, Uncle Jeff and Makenna. Then our friends Tim and Ashley Sambrano stopped by. Several others were planning on visiting us at the hospital that afternoon, but we spoiled their plans by checking out early!


That night at dinner (yummy pizza hut) I had a weepy post-partum moment. Quade looked at me and said "Okay mommy? Pizza right there." so sweet!

Leaving the hospital
Welcome home Price!
Murphys and Price
Sambranos and Price

1 comment:

Rich and Jen said...

Heather, I worked with you in the nursery last week. I wanted to "check on you" and i see you had your baby. He's precious!! Congratulations!
Jen