Friday, September 21, 2007

Newborn pics

We decided that we wanted to do something special for price's birth that we didn't do for Quade's. When I was pregnant with Quade we did the 3D/4D pictures/video. For price we decided to have formal newborn/family pics taken. (thanks Emily for the referral!). It was a great experience and VERY reasonably priced. If you would like the name of the photographer let me know and i'll get it to you.

Here is the link to a video montage he made of the pics. I think it's only available online for the next 2 weeks:

http://www.poeticexposure.com/price/

6 comments:

Jamie said...

so beautiful. what a treasure...

The Fanks said...

Heather- ht.,mmmnmjkjghj,k,lkkkkkkkkkkkkk,kkjjk
That's what Silas typed. He's not a good speller, but I think you get the idea.
The photos are breathtaking.

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I follow about 25 baby/family photography blogs so I see a lot of photos and yours are great! He is very reasonably priced too. I have saved his website as a favorite for future reference.

Misty said...

What a beautiful family! Timeless pictures!

Carrie said...

so sweet. you all look so beautiful and happy :) i love seeing quade kiss price on the head ;)

tiffanie said...

wow, they're perfect!

do you feel weird calling the baby your old name?