Thursday, September 13, 2007

First football game...

Here are some pics from Price's first football game. It was my nephew Stephen's 8th grade game. My niece Allison is a cheerleader for the 7th and 8th grade teams so she was cheering at his game...which made it fun. Unfortunately price and I missed most of the game since he was "eating dinner"...
A big highlight of the night was that he met his aunt shannon and grandma macfadyen for the first time!
My nephew is the number 66 (no helmet, dark hair)...he sacked the quarterback at least 3x that game! way to go stephen!

This is my cute niece Allison...she's got spirit!!

My handsome boys already getting checked out by the cheerleaders!
Aunt Shannon (my brother Adam's wife)...she is expecting her own son due mid-december!
Grandma MacFadyen is in town! She is going to come stay with us and help us out this next week!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Hope y'all have a great second week!!

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

That is fun that your neice gets to cheer for your nephew. I was one year older than my brother so I got to cheer for him as an 8th and 10th grade cheerleader when he was on the JH and JV teams.

Christina said...

so i was just looking at your pictures again...hoping for new ones :) and i have just realized how much you and allison look alike. especially in the picture where she is cheering and you in the family picture. interesting!

Jamie said...

Such fun for the boys to grow up with so many cousins near by....Hope you're doing well...