Thursday, March 6, 2008

9 years


March 6, 1999 ...we were babies!


It snowed on our wedding day. It's snowing here in Dallas 9 years later.


On this day i'm feeling nostalgic and want to remember some of the notable things of the past 9 years of marriage.

In 9 years we've lived a lot of great places: wheaton, san fran, chicago and dallas.
Chicago life...good times


Valentine's Day in Dallas 2004--i was soooo excited to see snow


We've also been able to travel to lots of wonderful places in the last 9 years: Hawaii, carribean, europe, south africa, south america, costa rica.


But our biggest accomplishment in the past 9 years was having two beautiful boys.

This year we celebrated our anniversary at lunch while Quade was at MDO. We went to Trulucks by bruce's work. We ordered our favorite dessert...the chocolate sack:
mmmm...chocolate, cake, nuts, fruit, chocolate chips...delicious!

These are the flowers that arrived at my door this afternoon. what a sweet husband.

Tonight...well, Bruce and my nephew are at the Mavs/Rockets game. Don't worry it's okay, we're going out tomorrow night. AND Bruce treats me like a princess pretty much every day of the year, so i'm not missing anything. =)

5 comments:

Holly Ramsey said...

Yeah!! Congrats! I forgot your hair was so short when Quade was born. I love the "old" pics of you guys. Have fun on date nite tomorrow.

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

Happy Anniversary guys!

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary! I love your wedding picture, too. Enjoy your date night and congratulations!

Cathy said...

Happy Anniversary! Sorry I am late, but the Jarretts were able to come down this week and I have been enjoying time with my buddies. I love the pictures of the snow with my cute little grandsons. I knew Bruce would take care of you royally.

tiffanie said...

wow, happy anniversary! i seriously can't believe it's been 9 years! your wedding was tons of fun... and what great pictures of all your travels, thanks for sharing!!