Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I've been tagged...

7 things about me...
1) i'm currently completely sleep deprived.
2) i have eaten almost an entire bag of snack size milky ways...delicious!
3) i'm excited about the weather getting better so i can play some tennis. I started playing the end of last fall, after price was born and i loved it! Also, b/c i'm from the midwest i HAVE to be outside when it is nice...it's a compulsion. AND Bruce wants me to say that i'm obsessed with the weather and fully believe what the weather man says.
4) my favorite movie is "pirates of penzance"(with kevin kline), which most people haven't even heard of...it's fabulously funny!
5) I started dating my husband when i was 18!! he was 34! (just kidding!)
6) a few of my nicknames include: "heater", "chloe", "lil' bottom" and "silly bottom"
7) my husband is the most beautiful thing in the world, after chocolate. (hmmm...i wonder who wrote this one).

1 comment:

Holly Ramsey said...

Poor Wandring One.....