Monday, March 24, 2008

source of fiber?

we went to the zoo last saturday with bruce's family and stopped to take pics of the grandkids with the gorilla sculptures. little did we realize at the time that price was picking up dirt and mulch and putting it his mouth! at least we've already started solids...



I didn't bring a swimsuit for the river area in the kids part of the zoo b/c i didn't think it would be warm enough...but ended up being beautiful and what kid can resist the water.
So...quade decided he wanted to strip down to his new undies...but he didn't appreciate me taking a picture. =)

2 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

Cute undies Quade! We went the previous weekend and I also was surprised that everyone was in the water. I thought it was cold. We just took off pants and shoes and it was still when she was wearing diapers.

Christina said...

I think Price loved the "mulch"